We are your snow & ice experts! Our services include:
- Snow Blowing
- Snow Plowing
- Roof Raking
- Ice Dam Removal
If it snows less than an inch and a half and is forecasted to snow again within 24 hours, we clear snow after the second event.
SNOW BLOWING AND SNOW PLOWING
- Our farm tractors with large snow blower attachments put the snow where you want it, in your yard.
- April and May snow clearing is an additional charge.
- Our prepaid service includes unlimited snow blowing from November 1st through March 31st after each snow event of 1 inch or more of snow accumulation.
- 24 hour a day service. Whenever 1 inch or more snowfall stops, that’s when we begin clearing snow.
- Snow Blowing does not imply a slip free surface. Salting your driveway or sidewalk is an additional application charge. Call for current pricing.
- We use metal blades that can leave behind scrape marks and rust stains. Customer understands that this is part of the snow blowing process.
- Snow clearing begins when the snow event stops. If a 1 to 3 inch snow event stops at midnight, driveways will be cleared by 8:00 AM.
- During heavy snow storms it will take us longer to complete our work.
- If the city has plowed in your driveway after we have plowed, just call us and we will return at no additional charge.
- RTD Snow Plowing accepts zero risk for any and all slips, falls, or snow or ice related injuries. Homeowner accepts all risks.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Call Us Today (651) 699-3504
- Around 90% of walkway falls happen with less than 1 inch of snow.
- Our shoveling service is similar to our snow clearing service regarding when we shovel. See above.
- Raking your roof immediately after it snows is your only chance to prevent ice dams from forming. Once ice dams form, the only way to safely remove them is to have them steamed off.
ICE DAM REMOVAL
- Ice Dams can cause serious damage to your home by forcing water to back up underneath your shingles and into your home.
- We use steam to remove ice from roofs. Steam is the only method to safely remove ice without damaging your roof or gutters.
We are certain that we can provide you the service you are looking for. Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with you for winters to come! We are members of SIMA (Snow and Ice Management Association).